MOHAMMED SHAMI BIOGRAPHY
|FULL NAME||Mohammed Shami Ahmed|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Amroha, Uttar Pradesh|
|BORN||3 September 1990|
|HEIGHT||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|JERSEY NO.||11 (ICC)|
|BATTING STYLE||Right Handed Bat|
|BOWLING STYLE||Right-arm fast|
|FATHER||Late Tousif Ahmed|
|MOHAMMED SHAMI ‘S INSTAGRAMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MOHAMMED SHAMI ‘S FACEBOOK||@CircleofCricket.MDShami|
|MOHAMMED SHAMI ‘S TWITTER||@MdShami11|
Table of contents
- INTERNATIONAL DEBUT OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
- RECORDS OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
- TEAMS MOHAMMED SHAMI PLAYED IN
- CONTROVERSIES OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
- WIFE OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
- VIDEOS OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
- SALARY OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
- CARS OWNED BY MOHAMMED SHAMI
- HOUSE OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
- BRAND ENDORSEMENTS OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
- PHOTOS GALLERY OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
INTERNATIONAL DEBUT OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
• Test- 6 November 2013 vs West Indies in Kolkata
• ODI- 6 January 2013 vs Pakistan in Delhi
• ODI- March 21 2014 vs Pakistan in Dhaka
RECORDS OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
- Shami took nine wickets in his debut Test match in 2013, the most by an Indian fast bowler on debut.
- On 5 March 2014, he became the second fastest Indian bowler to take 50 ODI wickets.
- In January 2019, Shami became the fastest Indian bowler to take 100 ODI wickets.
- In June 2019, he became the second Indian to take a hat-trick in a World Cup match.
- Highest wicket-taker in ODIs in 2019.
- In September 2021, Shami became the fourth bowler to have taken 50 wickets for Punjab Kings.
- In December 2021, he became the third fastest Indian pacer with the least number of deliveries to take 200 Test wickets.
- As of January 2022, Shami has the 10th career-best strike rate in One Day Internationals.
- He holds the record of most consecutive four wickets in an innings in One Day Internationals (3).
TEAMS MOHAMMED SHAMI PLAYED IN
- Kolkata Knight Riders, India A, Bengal, India, Rest of India, Board Presidents XI, East Zone, Indians, Delhi Capitals, Mohun Bagan, World XI, Punjab Kings, Asia XI, Gujarat Titans
CONTROVERSIES OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
Domestic Abuse Allegations– In March 2018, a First Information Report was lodged against Shami and members of his family by his wife, Hasin Jahan, citing domestic violence and adultery. A claim of rape was also made against Shami’s elder brother. Shami was charged with offences relating to domestic violence, attempted murder, poisoning and criminal intimidation. Shami denied all of the allegations, claiming that they were a conspiracy and had been made to distract him from cricket. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) withheld Shami from their national contracts list as a result of the allegations. His wife also claimed that Shami had been involved in match-fixing. This was investigated by the anti-corruption unit run by the BCCI and on 22 March the board reinstated Shami’s national contract, clearing him of the corruption charges.
On 2 September 2019, a court in Alipore issued an arrest warrant against Shami in connection to the domestic violence charges, providing him with 15 days after his return to India to turn himself in. The warrant was stayed by a district court on 9 September because the court that had issued the warrant failed to issue a summons to appear in court after filing the charge sheet.
Victim of Online Abuse– In October 2021, Shami, the only Muslim player in India’s side at the time, became victim to an online trolling campaign and was subjected to a range of abuse, much of it Islamophobic, on social media following India’s loss to Pakistan during the 2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup. He had conceded 43 runs during the match and was India’s most expensive bowler. Several current and former cricketers, including India’s captain Virat Kohli, publicly supported Shami following the abuse, with Kohli specifically addressing the Islamophobic nature of the abuse Shami had received.
WIFE OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
Shami married Hasin Jahan in 2014. The couple gave birth to their daughter in 2015. In 2018, Jahan accused Shami of domestic violence and dowry harassment. They have been seperated since 2018.
VIDEOS OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
SALARY OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
BCCI Fees– Retainer Fee- INR 5 crore
Test Fee– INR 15 lakhs per match
ODI Fee-INR 6 lakhs per match
T20I Fee-INR 3 lakhs per match
IPL Fees – INR 6.25 crores
Net Worth– INR 50 crores
CARS OWNED BY MOHAMMED SHAMI
- Jaguar F-Type – INR 98 lakhs
- BMW-5 series- INR 65 lakhs
- Audi- INR 55 lakhs
- Toyota Fortuner- INR 40 lakhs
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650- INR 3.5 lakhs
HOUSE OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
Shami owns a lavish farmhouse back home in Amroha which is spread across an area of over 150 bighas and is priced somewhere between Rs 12- 15 crores. He practices at his farmhouse when he’s home and in fact his cricketer friends joined him for the same during the lockdown.
BRAND ENDORSEMENTS OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
PHOTOS GALLERY OF MOHAMMED SHAMI
He has bowled persistently at around 140 km/h (87 mph), with his highest bowling speed being 153.2 km/h against Australia during the 2014 series at MCG
The star fast bowler, Mohammad Shami’s net worth in 2023 is $6 Million USD. In Indian Rupees, it is 46 Crore INR.
Mohammed Shami became the 11th Indian bowler to claim 200 wickets in Test cricket in just 55 test matches.
Amroha is a city in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. It is located northwest of Moradabad, near the Ganga River. It is the administrative headquarters of the Amroha district.