The ICC World Cup 2023 is less than 45 days away. With India hosting the entire tournament solely for the first time in history, the fans are hyped and can’t wait to fill the stadiums for the prestigious white-ball event.
After months of wait, the ICC and BCCI have started the ticket sale, but it will be rolled out in a phased manner. From today onwards, the fans can only book tickets for non-India games. Meanwhile, the ones rooting for the Men in Blue have to wait till August 30 when the cricket board opens sale for India games. Here is the list of ticket sales in a phased manner.
- 25th August from 8 PM IST onwards: Non-India Warm-Up matches, and all Non-India event matches
- 30th August from 8 PM IST onwards: India matches at Guwahati and Trivandrum
- 31st August from 8 PM IST onwards: India matches at Chennai, Delhi and Pune
- 1st September from 8 PM IST onwards: India matches at Dharamsala, Lucknow and Mumbai
- 2nd September from 8 PM IST onwards: India matches at Bengaluru and Kolkata
- 3rd September from 8 PM IST onwards: India match at Ahmedabad
- 15th September from 8 PM IST onwards: Semi-Finals and Final
For the fans exciting for the India-Pakistan match, they need to wait till September 3. Notably, India will take on the Men in Green on October 14 at the Narendra Modi Stadium.
Meanwhile, Mastercard, who is a commercial partner of ICC has given a special reward to its users, as Mastercard users can book the tickets a day prior to the above mentioned dates.