TRAVIS HEAD BIOGRAPHY
|FULL NAME||Travis Michael Head|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|BORN||29 December 1993|
|HEIGHT||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|JERSEY NO.||62 (ICC), 43(IPL)|
|BATTING STYLE||Left hand Bat|
|BOWLING STYLE||Right arm Offbreak|
|HOBBIES||Fishing, playing golf and football|
|TRAVIS HEAD’S INSTAGRAM||@travishead34|
|TRAVIS HEAD’S FACEBOOK||@TravisHeadOfficial|
|TRAVIS HEAD’S TWITTER||@travishead34|
TRAVIS HEAD’S NEWS
TABLE OF CONTENT
DEBUT IN INTERNATIONAL CRICKET OF TRAVIS HEAD
- T20I – 26 January 2016 vs India in Adelaide
CRICKET & MORE OF TRAVIS HEAD
- Domestic/IPL Franchise – Australia, Adelaide Strikers, Australia Under-19s, Delhi Daredevils, Australia, Adelaide Strikers, Australia Under-19s, Delhi Daredevils
- Nature on the field – Aggressive
- Like to play against – India and England
RECORDS OF TRAVIS HEAD
Virat Kohli is one of the most successful and decorated cricketers in the world. Some of his achievements include:
- He was the 2nd highest scorer in the 2015-16 KFC T20 Big Bash League, with 276 at a strike rate of 158.62.
- In 2015, he became the youngest captain of the Southern Redbacks and at 21.
- Made a domestic record by scoring the highest runs in one day match (202 off 120.)
- Scored the fastest double century in 117 balls in a List-A career.
- Scored the 5th fastest hundred in the KFC T20 Big Bash League history (53 balls).
FAVOURITES OF TRAVIS HEAD
|Batsman||Adam Gilchrist and Ricky Ponting|
WIFE OF TRAVIS HEAD
Head married Jessica Davies in April 2023. Their first child, daughter Milla, was born in September 2022.
TRAVIS HEAD’S VIDEO
SALARY OF TRAVIS HEAD
– Test Fee – $20,000
– ODI Fee – $15,000
– T20 Fee – $10,000
- Net Worth (Approx) – 24 crore
FAQs about Travis Head
Test – 175, ODI- 152, T20I – 48
Test – 45.40 , ODI – 40.68
Travis was left out of the team for the first test of the four-match series in Nagpur after struggling against spin on the tours of Pakistan and Sri Lanka.